Fine Art/painting by L.A??????

Question
Hello Dolly,I have a painting that I cannot identify,the description is about a family 4 white people,in a home,The first person appears to be a middle aged woman (grey hair)she is sitting in a chair dressed in a black long sleeve top,her dress Is aqua w/flecks of white,her headpiece is a creme bonnet w/ black ribbon,no footware is shown,she has her left hand on the baby and her right hand on the edge of the large wicker bassinet.The second person is the baby,head tilted to its right,covered with a blanket,eyes closed and mouth open.The third person is a girl,she is wearing a full lenghth aqua dress w/ long black sleeves.she is barefoot,has long blond hair w/ a black ribbon,she is kneeling w/both forearms on the edge of the bassinet,her doll is on the floor w/ its face looking at the baby,the baby is dressed in a pink full lenghth dressing gown,its hair is long brown and has very large brown shoes on.The fourth person is a boy,he is barefoot,wearing a black long sleeved shirt and his pants,also black have a cuff 1/2 way between his knees and feet,his hair color is sandy and covers his ears and it is combed straight back and his left hand is on the door jamb.
Other items of interest...
There are two chairs and one is losing its straw stuffing.
The outside has lots of green trees and the house/church next door a brown roof.
The floor is creme brown and may be dirt because i do not see any rugs or floorboards.
There is a doorway to the next room on left
There are no lamps or electricity.
My opinion...This appears to be a poor peasant family,the house/cottage/shack is very rustic.There is one window w/ no curtains.The artists first name starts w/an L. and the last starts w/a A?????

Answer
Dear Michael,
I am not familiar with the painting. If you would like to send me clear high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close up of the signature; I will try to help you identify it. Email the photos and the above information to dolly12@aol.com.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley