Fine Art/Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts

Question
I have a piece of art from Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts Inc..I bought this at an estate sale 20yrs ago wanting to know any info and if there is any value below are the stats

Music Sheets
18L458
Stephon's Request
Song by M. r Lowe

Thanks for any help

Answer
Dear Marc,

It sounds like you have framed original sheet music. I cannot locate a musician by that name or a song. Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts carried a variety of art and framed objects during the early to mid-century. Most of the art I have seen with their sticker was original and of good quality so I imagine it has some value. You might want to check the spelling of the name you gave me and try a Google search for the right spelling and add search words composer, musician, or music. That is about all I can tell you about it.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley