Fine Art/Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts

I have a piece of art from Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts Inc..I bought this at an estate sale 20yrs ago wanting to know any info and if there is any value below are the stats

Music Sheets
Stephon's Request
Song by M. r Lowe

Thanks for any help

Dear Marc,

It sounds like you have framed original sheet music. I cannot locate a musician by that name or a song. Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts carried a variety of art and framed objects during the early to mid-century. Most of the art I have seen with their sticker was original and of good quality so I imagine it has some value. You might want to check the spelling of the name you gave me and try a Google search for the right spelling and add search words composer, musician, or music. That is about all I can tell you about it.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.