Fine Art/Toulouse-Lautrec

if i email you a photo with painting are you able to tell me is that possible lautreck as it is signed at the bottom of it
(need to determine this before any further steps)

Hello Goran,

If your artwork is a print, I would be more than happy to take a look at the images and signature.  However, if it is a painting, I do not have the authority or expertise to determine if it is authentic.  If it is a painting, you would want to contact the below individuals who are currently the reigning experts on Toulouse-Lautrec paintings:

Sylvie Brame & Francois Lorenceau
68 Boulevard Malesherbes
75008 Paris France
T: +33 (0)1 45 22 16 89
F: +33 (0)1 45 22 01 67

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.

Warm Regards,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University