Fine Art/2 numbered prints by Susan Newell

Question
Woman with salmon
Woman with salmon  
I purchased 2 numbered prints at a garage sale about 12 years ago.  I have tried to find out something about the artist, but to no avail.  The print I will send a picture of is entitled "Ninichite King", 218/550.  I can send a picture of the second numbered print as well.  Anything you can tell me about the artist will be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hello Bev,
I cannot locate an artist by that name in the listed artist books and online. There is a gallery that mentions the name in an online essay. I'll give you the info and you can try contacting them to see if it is the same artist.
Best regards,
Dolly

Stendhal Gallery, 454 West 19th Street. New York. NY 10011 |
Email: info@stendhalgallery.com

Dolly D Headley