Fine Art/Art Work Price

Question
I have a piece of art from Andre Renauld. It has a certificate on the back that says Genuine Hand Painted Design and Color Harmon Approved. Artist: Andre Renauld Title: Andante Ballet, Plate Size 14x18, No. 7624-5 Frame: #38 Antique Gray Dove, Eastern Art Products Chicago. I was wanting to know if you could please help me with a price on this piece? Thank you very much!!

I also have a piece from Morgan Dennis named Black & White. No visible numbers on back, but it has paper cover which has never been removed. His signature is under the white dog. Can you please help me with a price for this? Thanks again!!!"

Answer
Dear Chantel,
I cannot locate an artist by that name with the spelling you have given. There is an artist Andre Renaud. If you feel you have the name incorrect, try doing a search with the correct spelling and you will come up with examples and values on his paintings.
If you have an original dog related etching by Morgan Dennis the value can be a large range based on condition and if it is hand signed; with signed in excellent condition currently being auction estimated between $200-500. The Black and White was used as an advertisement for Scotch and has been widely reproduced. You will need to take it to a local expert and have them tell you exactly what you have before you can start determining value. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley