Fine Art/Artist signature

I recently purchased this painting at a second hand store. I believe that I have seen this signature somewhere before but am unable to locate it now. The signature looks like two musical quarter notes or small 'b' or 'd'...There is a lot of writing on the back but not sure if it's Italian or Spanish. It also appears to be impressionism landscape oil painting. The canvas is a dark grey/brownish color.

Dear Jon,

I will take a look at the painting and signature and see if I can help. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.