Fine Art/fine art

Question
The Milk Maid
The Milk Maid  
I have what I believe is a Etching of a painting done by Johannes Vermeer Circa 1658 which is housed in the Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
Titled "The Milk Maid" it size is 17 7/8" by 16 1/2" it appears to have been created in the early 20th century or late 19th century
by Shorewood Publishing. Did Shorewood do etchings? If this is an etching would such have any value?

Thanks

Dale

Answer
I have the same print in my kitchen. It was given as a gift so I never researched it. I am a Dali expert, I know that Shorewood published works by Dali, I'd have to research what you have. This is a well known image that was reproduced in a variety of mediums, most are low end decorative art.  You can email me more info: collectdali@aol.com <-- Use this email address.
Send images of any certificates or any written info about the print.

Dan

Dan Twyman