Fine Art/Frederick D. Ogden painting

Question
Hey, I have a very old original frederick d ogden painting and was curious of the value. Ive done some research on it, but the only thing ive found is to ask someone. I could take a pic of it and the signiture for you if you need.

Thanks Casey

Answer
Hello Casey,
Sounds like you know enough about the artist, a landscape specialist who echoed the Hudson River style in the early decades of the twentieth century. He chiefly worked to produce illustrations for calendars, journals, etc.

Your question was about value. At public auction, his works have fetched between $300 - $1,300 over the past decade. Hope that helps.  

Stuart Cartwright