Fine Art/Kaiko Moti Sunrise P/S?

I came across what I think is a print of Kaiko Moti's "Sunrise". It has a certificate of authenticity from The ARTCO Group of Los Angeles with registry no. 889-250, and labeled "LITHOGRAPH SIGNED".

However the typed words "LITHOGRAPH SIGNED" has been lined through in marker and next to it written "P/S".

Can you tell me what it is I have?

Dear John,
I am not certain what it means, but I looked up the print and Moti pencil signed the engravings. Perhaps the P/S stands for pencil signed. The one original I found was an engraving; not a lithograph. The print has been reproduced as a poster (offset lithograph). I would take it to a local dealer to have it identified as to the actual medium. I cannot find information on the Artco Group and believe they must be out of business.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.