Fine Art/Mac Chagall Lithograph

Question
I have a Marc Chagall Lithograph, titled "Le Rose", numbered 199/500. It is professionally framed, with the Certificate Of Authenticity and Registration Number on the back. Do I need to send you an image of both the Lithograph and Certificate Of Authenticity for review? I would like to get it appraised for value and possibly sell. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Gayle,

Unfortunately, Chagall did not do any lithographs from an edition of 500. This is likely an estate produced piece "done after his death" with a facsimile signature. In my opinion, it does not have any collectible value.  If you look on ebay, they appear to go for around $50.

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.  Sorry to not be the bearer of better news.

Best,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans