Fine Art/The Mill at Sunset

The print has the initials WT in the lower left-hand corner and underneath the picture is written, 'Copyright by Louis Wolff Co Ltd 245 Tottenham Court Rd London W'.  I am ready to dispose of this and am wondering if it is of any value, monetary or other.

Thank you.

Dear Susan,
I'm sorry, but without the artist's name I cannot find the print and its value. I checked and there are dozens of paintings/prints by that name. One thing I can tell you is that Wolff created some very good quality prints. I would take it to a local dealer/expert and have them tell you what you have. I would not throw it away.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.