Fine Art/oilpainting by Konig

Question
We bought a painting in 1984 in Stuttgart, Germany.  The Painting is approximately 40 X 20.  It is an oil painting of mountains,  trees and a small pond or lake, people and village and it is signed Konig with 2 dots over the o.  The paper work on the painting says the artist was born in 1943and it has a letter from a Dr. Genre about Konig but its in german.We bought the painting from Josef Mensing oil paintings gallery.  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Answer
Dear Carlos,
Do you have a first name? There are numerous artist with the last name of Konig. If you want me to do more research, email high quality jpeg images of the front, back, close up of signature, photo of the letter in German, and any other writing you have to dolly12@aol.com.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley