Fine Art/oilpainting by Konig

We bought a painting in 1984 in Stuttgart, Germany.  The Painting is approximately 40 X 20.  It is an oil painting of mountains,  trees and a small pond or lake, people and village and it is signed Konig with 2 dots over the o.  The paper work on the painting says the artist was born in 1943and it has a letter from a Dr. Genre about Konig but its in german.We bought the painting from Josef Mensing oil paintings gallery.  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Dear Carlos,
Do you have a first name? There are numerous artist with the last name of Konig. If you want me to do more research, email high quality jpeg images of the front, back, close up of signature, photo of the letter in German, and any other writing you have to
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.