Fine Art/Painting

I have a large painting by J Mastin and I would like to know more about the artist and for how much his paintings sell for?
Thank you

Dear Simone,

I did some quick research and found several references to reproduction art signed as J. Mastin, (including a previous question I answered). Do you have a first name on the painting? I may not be able to identify the artist without a full name, but if you want to send me photos of the painting; front, back, close up of signature and any other writing on front or back; to I will take a look at it for you.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.