Fine Art/pencil drawing

Question
I bought a pencil drawing, matted to 5x7, in an 11x14 frame, the subject being a woman holding a baby, signed "Heidi". the back has a label from Catalda Fine Arts, Inc- New York, NY and the only info on it says Special Frame. I love this drawing and have been unable to find any info on it. Please help!!! Thank You

Answer
Hello Sheryl,

I would love to be of assistance but ask that you please send an image of the work so that I may gather more information visually.

I do know that Catalda Fine Arts (though no longer in business) reproduced famous paintings or paintings by famous artists during the mid-twentieth century.  If your work is from Catalda, it is likely that it is some sort of reproduction with mostly decorative value.  

Please follow up with an image if at all possible, and I would be happy to take a further look.

Warm Regards,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans