Fine Art/Picasso Lithograph and Unknown Artist

Question
the Picasso
the Picasso  
I am having a very difficult time getting some paperwork on a Picasso lithograph and identifying another artist.  I have been offered $15,000 for the Picasso lithograph, but the owner (a family friend) thinks she can get more for it, but without any paperwork on it, I have no way to figure out the true value or even if it is worth spending $300+ on it to get the appraisal.
I also have 3 other similar prints that i cannot identify the artist, name of piece, or if they are worth getting appraised as well (again...$300 a pop). Any information you can give me would be great!

Thank you!

P.S.  I think I can only upload one image per question, so I will send the other ones in seperate questions or if you send me an email I can respond to, I can send the others.

Answer
Hello Barry,

I am not certain of the authenticity of this work, as these things are difficult to know without carefully examining the work in person and conducting a bit of research.  However, I will say that $15,000 in the secondary market for something like this is an excellent price.  

Regarding authenticity and value, I can recommend contacting Bonhams auctions http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/, as they could perhaps be of some assistance.

Warm Regards,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans