Fine Art/A Sehring Picture

Question
I have a picture of a little boy facing the water.  But he is sitting on a dock with Seagulls around him.  His hair is blond and he is wearing shorts, but you can not see his face.  I have searched online to see if it is possibly a print, but can find no such picture anywhere. The picture has been varnished so I can't tell if it is actually been painted or was made to look that way.  When I painted my pictures had texture, and I can't feel much in his waves, but the boys hair and the seagull feel like they may have some.  Then again it could be the varnish.  By the way, I love the "spam notice."  Definately my sense of humor if you ever see the end of my emails.  Thanks for your help and look forward to an answer.  Life would be cool if it were original, but I am not waiting for the brush to dry.

Answer
A. Sehring
A. Sehring  
Dear Mary,
I have attached a photo of a print after one of his paintings that fits the description of your art. If yours looks like this on, then you have a copy. If not, you may want to take it to a local art dealer to get an opinion on if it is a painting or a print copy. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley