Fine Art/Tony Agostini numbered Lithograph

Question
Tony Agostini
Tony Agostini  
HELP!   I cannot find this print anywhere on the internet.  I am looking to sell it and I do not want to price it too high or, God forbid, too low.  If you are not able to give me a ballpark valuation of this, please at least identify it for me.  I will be very grateful.

Thank you!

Answer
Hello,

Agostini limited edition lithographs sell at retail in the $200-$500 range depending on where it is being sold. Yours would also be in this range depending on the edition size and condition of your print. I believe the name of yours is Still Life with Peaches. Most of his lithos are still life.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley