Fine Art/Tony Agostini numbered Lithograph

Tony Agostini
Tony Agostini  
HELP!   I cannot find this print anywhere on the internet.  I am looking to sell it and I do not want to price it too high or, God forbid, too low.  If you are not able to give me a ballpark valuation of this, please at least identify it for me.  I will be very grateful.

Thank you!

Agostini limited edition lithographs sell at retail in the $200-$500 range depending on where it is being sold. Yours would also be in this range depending on the edition size and condition of your print. I believe the name of yours is Still Life with Peaches. Most of his lithos are still life.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.