Fine Art/Unidentified Watercolor Painting

Question
Uknown (to me)
Uknown (to me)  
Hello,
I was wondering if you would be so kind as to take a look at a watercolor I saw online. I fell in love with it and would like to know a bit about the artist. I believe the signature is 'Eastman.' I searched pages and pages of images to no avail. If this is a well-known painting and I am simply ignorant of the artist, I apologize in advance for wasting your valuable time.

Thank you in advance.

Answer
Dear Terri,

I am not familiar with this painting and there are many artists with the last name Eastman and it is impossible without a first name. If you would like to send me close up photos of the signature and any other writing on the art I will be happy to take a look. Send to dolly12@aol.com. Also include where you saw this. I might be able to get more information from there.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley