Fine Art/Water Color

Question
Fanuel Hall
Fanuel Hall  
I have a painting of Boston Fanuel Hall and Market Place of the City Of Boston  There is a sticker on the back that reads 1639 Rudolph Lesch Fine Arts, Inc, Andre, Boston  HAND PAINTED WATER COLOR STUDIO ORIGINAL
I litterally rescued this from going to the dump.  I am originally from Massachusetts and remember when I was a young girl going there with my mother.  That would have been sometime in the 30s.  Could you tell me anything about the picture and if it has any value.
Barbara

Answer
Barbara,
This has more worth to you for the memory of your time spent with Mom in Boston than anything you might garner in a sale. It would only fetch a few dollars at a church auction.  Hang it in a spot where you might often view it, and enjoy it!  

Stuart Cartwright