Fine Art/Dali Lithograph Darvick COA

Question
dali litho
dali litho  

COA, Herman Darvick
COA, Herman Darvick  
I purchased a 'Dali' signed lithograph back in 2006 from a TV auction(Jimmy's Showcase Auction, Hollywood, CA). They titled it 'Communications'. it has a COA from Herman Darvick on the back. The lithograph is 8" high by app. 11" wide(about the size of a piece of paper). it is encased in a beautiful frame. I've been researching this litho online and have found no mention of this piece anywhere. The 'lithograph', has a 'Salvadore Dali' signature bottom left hand corner and a date(193?). and then the word 'dali' is ''written'', above the signature on the left hand side of the litho. In my research I've found a few places that question Herman Darvick's COA. Your thoughts?? the auction house is no longer in business.

Answer
Darvick was part of an autograph club and I don't think he would bill himself as an expert qualified to authenticate signed Dali "Lithographs"? It looks like you have a page taken out of a book and then signed. I'd check out the autograph market with what you have, we would not be able to sell that where I work.

Dan

Dan Twyman