Fine Art/Edmund Adler painting "the snowman"

Question
Edmund Adler
Edmund Adler  

Edmund Adler
Edmund Adler  
Hello,
My husband brought home a large painting signed by Edmund Adler.
I believe it is oil, and the signature looks authentic from the research I have done. It does have a stain of some kind. Is there anything you could tell me about this painting.

Thanks,
Diana B.

Answer
Dear Diana,
I hope you are doing well. You have a vintage (probably mid century) reproduction print after the original painting by Adler. His original paintings were oil on canvas and would not require glass for framing. I found another on the net that sold recently for $160. Many good quality reproduction works on paper have value, but condition is everything when it comes to old prints. It sounds like yours may have some water damage. You may want to consider removing the existing backing and mat to help conserve it. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Diana,
The other one sold on the Goodwill auction site. Your options for selling the print on the secondary art market would be auction sites such as ebay; or free classifieds such as ebay classified, Facebook, Craigslist, etc. Once again, condition is very important in old prints.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley