Fine Art/Emil Adam numbered prints "Diamond Jubilee" and "Isinglass"

I recently bought 8 prints, all of them either "Diamond Jubilee" or "Isinglass" by Emil Adam. They are all numbered and were produced by the Tyron Gallery in London. They are in gilded wood frames and originally hung in a very expensive hotel in New Orleans. The only other I have been able to find online is here (and it is identical but for the frame):

I would like to sell them, but really have no idea how or to what market it would appeal, or, truly, if they are even worth the effort. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I can send actual photographs if that would be helpful.

Thank you so much!

Dear Sandy,
The print is a reproduction copy after a painting by the artist. I noticed it is a large limited edition of 1000. The actual print is probably not worth a lot of money. The one with the link is at over $200 USD, but that may be in consideration of the existing framing. You may try selling one on eBay to see what kind of response you get. The problem with selling framed art on eBay or other online sites is the cost and time involved in shipping framed art; especially with glass. It will require a large mirror box, bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. In this case, the shipping costs could exceed the value of the art. Maybe a local establishment with a sports or equestrian theme would be interested in buying the lot from you. As I mentioned, you may want to try one on eBay. They may bring a price worth your efforts.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.