Fine Art/Everett Woodson

I have a painting signed by Everett Woodson 16"w X 30"h,barn, winter
scenery,snow and a tree in front.I could send a pic. pls I would appreciate your input. His signature is on the left side (as u look at the painting )thank U,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Carlo

Dear Carlo,
I hope you are doing well. The best way to get an estimate of the current market value of your painting is to find a similar painting in size and subject. As with many artists, the asking prices for the artist's work is "all over the place", from hundreds to thousands. I found a winter farm scene of approximate size of yours that is currently on eBay. I have inserted the links below. According to a short bio on Ask Art his larger paintings are considered more desirable:
"Everett Woodson was born September 3, 1933 in Independence Missouri.  He is known for his "barn" paintings.  The central theme of his paintings are barns in different types of settings, seasons and locations.  Collectors of Woodson's work often will seek particular settings or certain seasons over others.  His very large oil paintings are especially prized."
As with all art, the ultimate value of a painting is what the buyer will pay. Your painting would be considered medium to large in size.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.