Fine Art/Artist named Andrew

Jesse Starrett wrote at 2014-10-14 13:10:00
Although I found the answer provided did any justice for the question, I would be interested in talking to Beth.  I too have a large oil on canvas painting of an ocean and a seagull as a focal point.  It has raised lots of paint for the sky and ocean is very well painted.  The only signature is "Andrew".  I can't believe You, I, and several others can't find out who this artist was.  I did find one for sale from the fine arts of Flamingos by Andrew for $5000

I wrote them to find out more about the author, maybe we can get some help.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration