Fine Art/little irene

Question
I have a litho #215 of Little Irene and would like to know the value. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Answer
Dear Jeffrey,
You have a reproduction print after the original painting by Renoir. All of the images other than the original oil painting are copies and therefore the value is decorative. Some copies are better quality printing and paper than others and therefore there would be a range based on this and condition. The number 215 is an inventory reference for the printer. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley