Fine Art/Moshe Gat watercolor value

moshe gat picture
moshe gat picture  
I found a Moshe Gat signed watercolor (or maybe a print)
It is designated as 32/150 and is about 26x22 inches.
It is of several large fishing boats with water in the foreground. I am attaching a pix.
Thanks very much.
Marilyn Wolfe

Dear Marilyn,
You have a lovely original limited edition lithograph by Israeli artist Moshe Gat. It is also hand signed. Current market values for his lithographs released in small editions such as yours average between $350-450. You did not have a question in your request so I hope this is what you were looking to learn.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.