Fine Art/painting by Michael Bryant ;

QUESTION: Can you tell me the name of this painting by Michael Bryant and approximate value? Thanks ,guy

ANSWER: Dear Guy,
Contact the artist directly and ask him. He is probably the only one who knows, (except for the original owner). He can also tell you the value. Contact info for the artist is on his website at:
Kind regards,

QUESTION: Tried that,Bryant didn't tell me anything! Thanks anyway.dkbdf

Welcome to the art world Guy. I'm sorry you were not able to get an answer from Michael Bryan. Most artists I have worked with are more than willing to assist collectors with their art. Unfortunately, this guy obviously isn't one of them. Did he ever respond at all? I'll bet he would respond if you inquired about an existing piece for sale. Don't feel bad, I get snubbed just as often.
I found some of his original paintings on the secondary market. I can't give you a title for your painting, but I'll give you a link to the other paintings to give you an idea of current market value. Just name it yourself. I like the name "Final Stretch". It is probably a better title than the one the artist gave it originally. Also, for future research, the artists last name is spelled Bryan. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.