Fine Art/A. Sehring

Is a reproduction print of a A. Sehring worth much?

Dear Greg,
The value of his prints varies based on the size of the edition and if it is hand signed. If your print does not have an edition number and hand signature by the artist in the lower margin area; it is probably an open edition poster and therefore does not have much value. Go to eBay and type in "Adolph Sehring" in the search field for art. You will see numerous examples of his work and the price ranges. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.