Fine Art/Trying to identify original oil painting

oil painting
oil painting  

oil painting signature
oil painting signature  

My fiance bought a painting on craigslist and was told that is was at least 40 years old and was originally acquired in Italy. We cannot make out the signature on the painting however to research the artist. I have pictures showing the painting and the signature. It would be great if we could at least identify the artist.

Hi Kara,
I love the painting. Very nice. I can't read the signature, but maybe if you send a high quality jpeg close up to my email I can work with it and try to get you a name. Send as an attachment to Send photos of the painting, back and any other writing.
Kind regards,
Dolly sure to put allexperts in the subject and include your original question in the body of the email.

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.