Fine Art/Trying to identify original oil painting

Question
oil painting
oil painting  

oil painting signature
oil painting signature  
Hello!

My fiance bought a painting on craigslist and was told that is was at least 40 years old and was originally acquired in Italy. We cannot make out the signature on the painting however to research the artist. I have pictures showing the painting and the signature. It would be great if we could at least identify the artist.

Thanks!!

Answer
Hi Kara,
I love the painting. Very nice. I can't read the signature, but maybe if you send a high quality jpeg close up to my email I can work with it and try to get you a name. Send as an attachment to dolly12@aol.com. Send photos of the painting, back and any other writing.
Kind regards,
Dolly
PS...be sure to put allexperts in the subject and include your original question in the body of the email.

Dolly D Headley