Fine Art/Willy Scholz

I am trying to find some information on Willy Scholz. I inherited an original engraving of his and just trying to find out who the man was.

Any information (other than 1899-1965) would be great.

Willy Scholz (1899 Heilbronn - 1965 Munich) Mr. Scholz studied at the Art Academy in Munich.He traveled extensively through Europe and made etchings and watercolors of various cities. His many depictions of known sites and his sights of Europe are important time certificates for the first half of the 20th Century.  

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University