Fine Art/Cezanne and Degas Prints

Prints were published by Shorewood Publishers, Inc. and Distributed by Penn Prints, New York
Degas - Ballet Dancer - Charles E. Slatkin Collection 166

Cezanne - Study for Card Players  DR 136
How old is the print and does it have any value

Dear Teressa,
Your prints are reproduction copies after the original paintings by the artists. The information on the prints describes the publisher, distributor, and the name of the collection where the original painting is located. They have decorative value at under $30-50 each, depending on condition. I have a link below to a similar piece. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.