Fine Art/Frank Moss Bennett

Question
The Hunt Breakfast aka ďLetís Hunt Chickens
The Hunt Breakfast aka  
Hi my name is donald  
I have a Frank Moss Bennett PAINTING Called The Hunt Breakfast aka ďLetís Hunt Chickens and it is in old vintage condition the size is  31x21 3/4 without frame the frame looks to be very old and antique trying to find some more info on it  or sell it thanks

Answer
Consult DuMouchelles in Detroit.  

This is a little larger picture than anything from this artist that has been at auction in the past decade, so it would be a good idea to have a pro give you an opinion as to its veracity.  It could be just the .jpg file, but I'd guess this needs a good cleaning.  

As you know, FM Bennett can bring five figures at auction for his better works...but generally at auctions in London, UK.  You should snap a few more photos and send them across the pond...see if you garner any interest.  Meanwhile, have anyone local take a look at the oil.  Perhaps under black u/v light to authenticate its age and authenticity.  See what the auctioneers say.  

Stuart Cartwright