Fine Art/H.Berengier etching

Question
H.Berengier
H.Berengier  

H..Berengier
H..Berengier  
Hello Dolly,

"I would like to find out more about the artist, circa, and what the value would be for this print.
It has a signature within the plate line and it is in pencil. On the back is a
label that reads "GALERIE DE TUILERIE"
Thank you."

Answer
Dear Donna,
Henri Berengier (1880-?), was a well known French engraver and painter from Marseille. Your etching of the interior of Notre Dame was probably done circa 1920ís. In good condition your etching would likely sell in the low hundreds retail, however yours has dark toning due to light exposure and condition is prominent in valuing vintage and antique prints. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley