Fine Art/H.Berengier etching

Hello Dolly,

"I would like to find out more about the artist, circa, and what the value would be for this print.
It has a signature within the plate line and it is in pencil. On the back is a
label that reads "GALERIE DE TUILERIE"
Thank you."

Dear Donna,
Henri Berengier (1880-?), was a well known French engraver and painter from Marseille. Your etching of the interior of Notre Dame was probably done circa 1920ís. In good condition your etching would likely sell in the low hundreds retail, however yours has dark toning due to light exposure and condition is prominent in valuing vintage and antique prints. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.