Fine Art/identify a painting

Question
Hello, how are you? My name is Moe I am 24 years old and i found this
painting that appears to be pretty old but I am having a hard time reading the
signature. I was wondering if maybe you can help me. I believe the date on the
painting reads either 1680 or 1880. and the first 2 letters are J.R. but i cant
read the last name. e-mail me back whenever you are free and i will be more than
happy to send you a picture of the painting.

Thank you,

Answer
Dear Moe,

I am fine. I hope you are doing well. I will take a look at the painting and signature and see if I can help. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley