Fine Art/original oil by van.lod

Question
Good morning; I have just found this painting of paris by artist van.lod and am trying to tind something on heim the lable on the back was from Merrill Chase in Chicago and there is a pencil marking on the stretcher 60 sans cadre paris 1967.
I just fell in love with this painting as soon as I saw it.
Any assistance on this artist will be greatly appreciated
Regards
Fred

Answer
Hi Fred,
Are you sure it does not say Van Loo? There are several listed artists by that name and none as Van Lod. It might be helpful if I see the entire painting and a close up of the signature. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley