Fine Art/A Sehring Print

Question
I have an A Sehring Print.  It says the name on the bottom of the picture.  I looked for it online but I could not find it.  Its a girl with blond hair holding a basket full of flowers.  My grandmother had this same print and I always loved it.  She got rid of it before I could ask her for it then I found the one I have at a yard sale.  I was just wondering how much do you think its worth?

Thank you,

Judy

Answer
Hi Judy,
The best way for you to get more information on your print is to do some research on Google. Your artist is Adolf Sehring. He did many, many paintings of children with flowers so you may need to try different search words to find an example of your print with a price. I checked his CMV on the secondary market and found several of his limited edition prints on Art Brokerage. I will give you a link to his listings and there you should be able to get a good idea of your prints value. http://artbrokerage.com/_main/search_advanced.php?q2=1&q=sehring
I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley