Fine Art/A signed Aldo Luongo print

Question
Hello,
I just bought a signed Aldo Luongo  print ( I think it's a print) for $2 at a yard sale. It's in a very heavy frame with a label on the back that reads " A Windsor Art Product   IBM # G6308   148  Tenderness" . Did I find a treasure? I love it either way! :) Thank you for any information .
Sara Lopez

Answer
Dear Sara,

I am happy that you love your art. What you have is a reproduction open edition copy of the original painting by Aldo Luongo. Windsor Art items were made for the retail home decorative art market. Since it is not an original print or hand signed limited edition, the value is decorative only. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley