Fine Art/A signed Aldo Luongo print

I just bought a signed Aldo Luongo  print ( I think it's a print) for $2 at a yard sale. It's in a very heavy frame with a label on the back that reads " A Windsor Art Product   IBM # G6308   148  Tenderness" . Did I find a treasure? I love it either way! :) Thank you for any information .
Sara Lopez

Dear Sara,

I am happy that you love your art. What you have is a reproduction open edition copy of the original painting by Aldo Luongo. Windsor Art items were made for the retail home decorative art market. Since it is not an original print or hand signed limited edition, the value is decorative only. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.