Fine Art/Tedeschi

Hello, I have been trying to get information on how to have my Tedeschi, Landscape, painting valued and appraised, for several months.  I have the Merrill Chase certificate of authenticity and the painting is an original, approximately 3 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide.  Please let me know any information you can help me with, it is all greatly appreciated.

Dear Chavela,
There are over a dozen artists listed with that last name. I might be able to get more information if you have a first name. If you don't have the full name, there is a company called Chicago Art Appraisers that does appraisals on art from the now closed Merrill Chase for a fee; I believe it is $200. They have the listings of artists carried by the gallery and they pretty much hold the info hostage without an up front payment. If you have the artist's full name, send it to me with photos of the art including high quality images of the signature to Put allexperts in the subject field and your full question in the body of the email. Attach the photos as jpeg images rather than inserting in the email.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.