Fine Art/Unknown artist

I have a photo of a painting which I took from the wall of an antique shop
Because it looked familiar and I wanted to see if my family
Recognized it. Unfortunately they don't and the shop has sold
The painting but I really feel enthralled by it and would
Love to know who the artist is so I could track down the
Painting. Unfortunately I have no other information other than
The photo so know my chances are slim but feel I need to find it!
Where can I email a photo too?
Many many thanks for your time,

Hi Kate,
Email all the photos you have of the painting to and I will try to help. Please include your original question and allexperts in the subject field. Send as jpeg attachments instead of inserting in the email.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.