Fine Art/Authenticity of

I recently purchased a print signed by 'Ettore Simonetti Roma' (lower right) watercolour on paper.I believe it is a print of "Music in the Harem". In looking at Christies auction list I see an original that went for $7,000 in 2009. Is a print of the same worth anything? See attached.
Thank you so much for your expert advice.

Dear Debra,
I checked and I cannot find that Ettore Simonetti (Roma means he is from Rome), ever created original prints. It sounds like you have a reproduction copy of one of his original paintings and therefore its value is decorative art only.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.