Fine Art/Authenticity of

Question
I recently purchased a print signed by 'Ettore Simonetti Roma' (lower right) watercolour on paper.I believe it is a print of "Music in the Harem". In looking at Christies auction list I see an original that went for $7,000 in 2009. Is a print of the same worth anything? See attached.
Thank you so much for your expert advice.
Debra

Answer
Dear Debra,
I checked and I cannot find that Ettore Simonetti (Roma means he is from Rome), ever created original prints. It sounds like you have a reproduction copy of one of his original paintings and therefore its value is decorative art only.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley