Fine Art/Currier & ives Prints

Question
Middle age
Middle age  

Summer in the Country
Summer in the Country  
I have 3 Currier & Ives Framed Prints. The largest one is about 10X13 & is titled only "Middle Age" not the four stages of life?
the smaller ones are titled only "Summer in the country" and "the snow Storm" I have found similar prints but they all have additional words in the title. the Large one also says "Drawn by Parsons and Atwater" I hope you can give me some kind of a clue as to their value?  thank you for your time!!! Have a Supper Wonderful Day!!! Mac

Answer
Hello Mac,

Unfortunately, I do not particularly specialize in Currier & Ives prints.  However, I browsed a few online art databases to research the values of these works.  The Snow Storm looks to go for around $500-$700 at auction while Summer in the Country goes for around $200-$300.  Regarding the Middle Age print, examples that I found from the Four Stages of Life look to sell for around $500-$1,500.  However, if yours is not from this series, I am not exactly sure what the value might be...Perhaps I can recommend trying Bonhams at http://www.bonhams.com/ for more information.

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.

Best,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans