Fine Art/Ducks and Chickens Painting

Question
N/A
N/A  
Could you help me identify this panting on artists board? I bought it at an estate sale of a local artist. The back of it show it had been framed by George Rowney & Co., 51, Rathbone Place, London

Answer
Dear Robert,

I will take a look at the painting and signature and see if I can help. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley