Fine Art/Gordon Grant pencil signed Lithograph

I have a 16x20 pencil signed Gordon Grant lithograph that is pencil signed.  The print is titled "Wings".
I would like to know the value and how collectible his lithographs are.

Dear Donna,

Gordon Grant, born in San Francisco in 1875, is considered one of America’s foremost marine artists. During the early century Grant painted the U.S. Constitution and prints created after the painting was sold to raise funds for the ships preservation. The original painting hangs in the White House. His original signed limited edition prints such as Wings are very collectable and currently sell at retail for $350-400. Condition is everything with works of art on paper. If your print is still in a vintage frame and materials, I suggest you have it professionally framed with acid free archival materials. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.