Fine Art/Gordon Grant pencil signed Lithograph

Question
I have a 16x20 pencil signed Gordon Grant lithograph that is pencil signed.  The print is titled "Wings".
I would like to know the value and how collectible his lithographs are.

Thanks,

Donna

Answer
Dear Donna,

Gordon Grant, born in San Francisco in 1875, is considered one of America’s foremost marine artists. During the early century Grant painted the U.S. Constitution and prints created after the painting was sold to raise funds for the ships preservation. The original painting hangs in the White House. His original signed limited edition prints such as Wings are very collectable and currently sell at retail for $350-400. Condition is everything with works of art on paper. If your print is still in a vintage frame and materials, I suggest you have it professionally framed with acid free archival materials. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley