Fine Art/Help to identify a signature

Question
Hi Dolly:
I'm hoping you can identify 3 Victorian oils I have.Two are signed,but I'm having a hard to make out the signatures,Not sure if the surname is Williamson or Williams.Also ,if they are worth doing anything with,I'm hoping you advise me on what to do.Whereas only being able to send 2 pictures,feel free to ask for more.Thanks again,
Dana

Answer
Dear Dana,

I will take a look at one of the paintings and its signature to see if I can help. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley