Fine Art/Identify Sketch

Question
ho made this sketch and what is the value?  All pictures located at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.762296270559.2127540.55804159&type=1&l=56c831aed1

Answer
Dear Sean,
What you have is an original etching titled "Trinidad". Etchings, by nature of their printing method, are usually released in editions under 100 (some print more but the quality of the print drops with each successive printing). Your print has the A/P which designates it as the artist's proof. These are usually pulled prior to the numbered edition and tend to be of the best quality. Unfortunately, I cannot read the artist's name in the lower left margin. The style is very naive in the sense that it does not have great skill in the etching technique or in the drawing skills of the artist. This was either done by an art student or an artist who is purposely making it appear amateurish. The value just as an original piece of art is better than the average open edition offset lithograph, but it is unique and will require the right buyer. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley