Fine Art/MAJESTIC TETONS by ALEX DZIGURSKI

Question
I have this framed print titled Majestic Tetons by Alex Dzigurski and was wondering if it was something I should insure, at the very least list on our homeowners insurance. It has a sticker on the back that says; Madison Art Products Division of Illinois Moulding Co. Chicago 8, Illinois. It also has the title Majestic Tetons stamped on it. The print itself measures about 36 inches wide and 24 inches tall. Any help or advice on it's worth would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Gary

Answer
Hi Gary,
This Alex Dzigurski Majestic Tetons print has been reproduced many times in an open edition, meaning unless you have one that is hand signed in the margin and given a limited edition number; (for example 245/250), your print is considered decorative art and it is not necessary to add to your existing insurance. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley