Fine Art/Philip F. Bragar

Question
philipfbragar
philipfbragar  
A friend of mine has a painting by Philip F. Bragar that he wants me to help sell for him.  Can you give me some ideas on what such a painting might be worth and perhaps some advice on how to sell it?  Thanks for any info.

Answer
Dear Steve,
The only auction records I can find on the artist are from an auction house in Mexico. They also have a location in Houston, Texas. I will give you a link to their home page. Your friend may be able to consign it for one of their upcoming auctions. They should also be able to give you a realistic estimated market value on the painting. I found where they sold one in the $5000-7000 range. I hope this is helpful.

http://www.mortonsubastas.com/en/index.asp

Kind regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley