Fine Art/Philip F. Bragar

A friend of mine has a painting by Philip F. Bragar that he wants me to help sell for him.  Can you give me some ideas on what such a painting might be worth and perhaps some advice on how to sell it?  Thanks for any info.

Dear Steve,
The only auction records I can find on the artist are from an auction house in Mexico. They also have a location in Houston, Texas. I will give you a link to their home page. Your friend may be able to consign it for one of their upcoming auctions. They should also be able to give you a realistic estimated market value on the painting. I found where they sold one in the $5000-7000 range. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.