Fine Art/Trying to identify painting and artist

Question
Painting
Painting  

artist signature
artist signature  
Hi Holly,

I'm trying to identify an oil painting I have.  I don't have much information on it.  If you can help identify the painting or at least the artist, that would be great.   thanks
Kevin

Answer
Dear Kevin,
I checked the signature with my artist books, but cannot locate an artist that would be a consideration for your painting. Though of better quality than most that I see, I believe your painting is from a mass production company, probably in China, and sold at "starving artist" shows held across the country in hotel convention centers. The scene is fairly common in the commercial art business. Without inspecting in person I can only give you an educated opinion. You may want to take it to a local art/antique expert to get an opinion based on seeing the piece in person. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley