Fine Art/Unknown Artwork

Question
ARTWORK
ARTWORK  

ARTWORK CLOSE UP
ARTWORK CLOSE UP  
Hi, This came from my grandmother's house and I know nothing about art. The frame measures 38" X 20 1/2". I can't find an artist name on the front and I haven't taken it out the frame yet. I took a close up of an area to give you a better look. Any information would be helpful. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Dear Alaina,
It is a beautiful piece, but without an artist name I cannot give you much information. It does appear to be a pastel drawing, but I cannot tell if it is original or a print. The scene may be Dutch. The best thing to do is take it to a local art/antiques dealer to get an opinion on the arts' medium. If it is in a vintage frame I would have it removed and framed with acid free materials. You may find an artist name or signature in the margin or on the back of the art. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley