Fine Art/Artist and title

Question
Hello Dolly

I am desperately trying to find the artist name and painting title of the attached image.

I do not have any details aside from the image.

Kind regards
Peter

Answer
Dear Peter,

I do not see a photo of the painting, but I will take a look at it and see if I can help. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to dolly12@aol.com. I will not be able to identify without having the artist's name. I may be able to read it or identify it if you send clear close ups of the signature.

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley